Tag | I ♥ Spring

Thank fuck, spring is finally here and it's vaguely starting to look like it! I can finally wear lighter clothes and my trench coats and spring colours and all of that shazam and that makes me utterly happy! To do that, I decided to do a little tag in honour of this wonderful season, so here it is; the I ♥ Spring tag!


1. Favourite spring nail polish?
I don't believe in seasonal colours, because if you want to wear winter colours in summer, then go ahead, who cares and it's the same with me, so I'll just count the colours I like to wear. I recently bought Revlon Nail Polish in 460 Valentine and I'm in love with it, but I also like vivid blue or turqoise colours for this time of year (i.e. Essence Colour & Go Nail Polish in Let's Get Lost), a lot of greens and slightly more orange-y reds, which are always acceptable.

2. What is your must-have lip colour this spring?
Quite honestly, the only two lipsticks I own are absolutely brilliant for this time of the year, both from Bourjois, and one is the Colour Boost Lip Crayon in 05 Red Island (gorgeous orange-y red) and Rouge Edition Lipstick in 05 Brun Boheme. The latter is a really subtle pink (your lips, but better kind of lipstick) and the first is a buildable vibrant pinky red.

3. Show us your favourite spring dress! 
My favourite dress for springtime is my navy blue skater dress from Dorothy Perkins, but I'm not much of a dress person, so I wear mostly long skirts (if I actually bother putting them on, or I'll just be in my shorts or harem pants) and by long skirts, I mean down to the ankles. Call me old fashioned, but I love them. 


4. What's your favourite flower?
I adore the forget-me-nots, tulips, Japanese cherry and roses, though they're not specifically spring flowers...

5. Favourite spring scarf/accessory?
I never go for scarfs, so I use accessories and I usually go for long necklaces, like the three down below or rings and really long earrings. Currently I have none, because they all seem to just... break. I don't accessorise, so I don't have much to show you.



6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both)
As for make up, I'm just happy about the return of the pastels and light nudes and stuff like that (and that's kind of a staple for spring, isn't it?), fashion-wise, I can't follow many trends (because of my size), but there's one thing I can rock and that's harem pants and I'm gonna take full advantage of those. That, and the regular use of my Ray-Ban's.

7. Favourite spring candle?
I don't tend to burn candles in Spring, because it's just waaaaaay too much, so... none. However, I do like River Valley by Yankee Candle, but it does smell a bit like men aftershave, so I can pretend I have a boyfriend that smells amazing. Anyway, I guess it's appropriate for spring, but it's not my favourite.

8. Favourite body spray/perfume for spring?
The one that I use all year around, Christina Aguilera's The Signature (the very first perfume) and sometimes Blue Riviera by Fragonard and Amor Amor by Cacharel (alternative: The Ocean for Women by Tom Tailor, they smell absolutely identical, only this one is like, 20 euros cheaper).

9. What is spring like where you live?
It's gorgeous; it's warm, everything starts to bloom, birds start to sing and it's just bloody gorgeous. There's the occasional cloudy/rainy day, followed by a couple of days of sunshine, so that's all good.

10. What's your favourite thing about spring?
Everything starts to bloom and just the nature wakes up and everything's green and the slight wind and the sunny days... ahhhhhh. Also, the return of ice cream.

Found on weheartit.com under the tag "spring"
11. Are you a spring cleaner?
Fuck no. I mean, I tidy up a bit, maybe change something on the shelves, but I don't go crazy. I can't be bothered and I don't have the time. 

12. Any plans for spring break or upcoming vacation?
My school holiday is at the end of April and conveniently, my birthday is a week before that, so I guess I'll have some celebrations, lots of sleep, some studying, lots of flute practicing, studying (because in May, the season of a million tests begins) and again, lots of sleep.


...and that's it for the spring tag. I hope you enjoy it and maybe, if you feel like it, you could do it on your own blog and have some fun with it! I certainly did! :)
I shall see you soon!
xxx Katherine

2 comments:

  1. This is great, but you forgot one little thing about spring in our country (and other parts of the world, too): THE RETURN OF EVERY FUCKING HORRIFYING TYPE OF ANIMAL - including (but not limited to): snakes, bees, unknown flying insects that scare the fuck out of you, frogs, those evil black&yellow lizards, and many many other animals...
    I know they are great animals that help our planet and ecosystem [well, some of them do], but I still dislike them.
    And I have one thing to say to these creatures: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qeceTYRvVR4/UuZppQre7-I/AAAAAAAAAtM/XfYU2x8vKy0/s1600/Frozen20.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep... I did forget that. BUT I LIVE IN THE FUCKING FOREST and I had no encounter with any horrific animals... strange enough, I found a slug in my room in my students' hall. HOW THE FUCK DID IT GET THERE?

    ReplyDelete

© what the water gave me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena